Reeflo Dart Gold 3800 GPH. Perfect Condition With New Seals

slief

RC Sponsor
Premium Member
Up for sale is a my Reeflo Dart Gold pump. It's in perfect condition and has brand new seals installed. I recently upgraded my pumps to RD3 pumps. This pump was used for my closed loop and has less than 2 years of use on it. After removing it, I installed a new set of seals (it didn't need them but I had them on hand) and set it aside as one of my spares. I just finished a return pump upgrade to another RD3 so I no longer need this pump sitting on my shelf as I have another Dart Gold for a spare. Price for this pump is $200 including free insured Fed Ex Ground shipping. Payment via Paypal. PM me if you are interested.

Specs are as follows:
Certain customers have put together complex systems that demand the highest level of efficiency, quiet operation and durability. For these customers we have created the ReeFlo GOLD pump line. The difference is in the motors that run at higher efficiencies resulting in cooler, quieter operation in addition to lower power consumption and longer life. To emphasize this point we offer a five year replacement guarantee.

The motor that we use on the Dart GOLD and Snapper GOLD is the famous Baldor finned motor. This motor was designed by us and it is exclusive to ReeFlo pumps.

Features of the Baldor finned motor.

Cooler due to the built-in heat sink fins.
Quieter due to heavy duty core support.
More durable due to more copper in the windings.
100% made in the USA (Arkansas)

3800 GPH Max.
1/8 HP, Avg.
Watts 145
2 inch FPT inlet & 1-1/2 inch FPT outlet
Low Speed Motor (1725 RPM)
Quiet Operation
Low Heat Transfer Heavy Duty Silicon Carbide Saltwater Seal
Maximum head height is 12 feet (4.7 psi)
1.2 amps at 115 volts
Units are pre-wired with an 8-foot cord and molded 115V plug
3 year Warranty.
Cost Effective.

The ReeFlo Dart Gold Saltwater pump output can be restricted to provide a slower flow rate for smaller aquariums without affecting the pumps service life.

This pump is for external use only, it is not submersible.

Dimensions: 7 inches tall by 6.57 inches wide by 11 inches long.

image_zpsi79e20jh.jpg

image_zpsdxvlmsfi.jpg

image_zpsaq9lvaeb.jpg

image_zpsf950pb6j.jpg

dartgoldLG_zpsbsp34asq.jpg

Still available. Price reduced to $190 including free Fed Ex Ground shipping!

Bump! Pump is still available. Price reduced to $185 including free Fed Ex Ground shipping! That is a great price on a great pump with brand new seals!

Back