Reeflo orca 250 giant external skimmer, large new chiller, etc

nitrodude

Have to get rid of the extra fish stuff.

I have a giant reeflo orca 250 external skimmer. 12" body. Uses a reeflo dart pump with needlewheel for recirculation.

Good condition, even comes with its original shipping box!
Riser drain was cut and shorted with a fernco.

Works great! Just switched back to internal. $500

Also have a large 220v 2.5hp chiller. New open box never used.
Made by Pacific coast imports. Great for anyone with a big tank. Great for just in case the ac goes out! Or hurricane duty.
Only $600!

Also have a seaside aquatics cs9 I believe.
Works well. Little loud for me. $135 without a lid. Or $220 with a lid and avast marine swabbie

For those interested, do you know if the Reeflo Orca is the same as the MRC Orca Pro I or Pro II? Both skimmers ROCK for anyone interested, and the pumps are easily serviceable since Darts will be around forever (and you could get a new venturi impeller from MRC if you ever needed one). I replaced a Reef Octo Regal 300ext at work with an Orca Pro 1.5 and the difference was incredible. It's my favorite piece of gear.

For those interested, do you know if the Reeflo Orca is the same as the MRC Orca Pro I or Pro II? Both skimmers ROCK for anyone interested, and the pumps are easily serviceable since Darts will be around forever (and you could get a new venturi impeller from MRC if you ever needed one). I replaced a Reef Octo Regal 300ext at work with an Orca Pro 1.5 and the difference was incredible. It's my favorite piece of gear.

It's closer in size to the mrc pro ii but they aren't exactly the same.

But yes the darts are rebuildable and serviceable with parts from reeflo, reeflo also sells the needlewheel impellers.
Its a beast of a skimmer for sure

Great skimmers. I ran a 950 gallon system with one. It used a dart gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cs9 is sold.

I'll do $450 for the reeflo skimmer

And $500 for the 2hp chiller. Chiller is 220v!
And it's new open box.

Just need the room back

Back