Reefshots POTM competition January: deadline is JAN 25 at MIDNIGHT

Is there a theme for this month? I know I am not a great photographer but this month I have a doosy of a pic to submit! And NO it's not another pic of my flame hawk.

I still think this one should have won the month that it was the only one submitted....Tank after lights out:

reefatnight.jpg

Seriously we have some great shots submitted in this contest. Check them out at:
http://reefshots.mycomas.com/viewmonth.php?month=200701

It looks like some one has been to fashion school & a few aqua decorating classes as well.
Sheryl, you've taken accessorizing a tank to a whole new level.

Tell us the untold story, is there hair algae hiding behind those enhancements?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11622203#post11622203 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by 2ras
It looks like some one has been to fashion school & a few aqua decorating classes as well.
Sheryl, you've taken accessorizing a tank to a whole new level.

Tell us the untold story, is there hair algae hiding behind those enhancements?

Enhancements? Why, whatever do you mean? Are you suggesting that is not my tank?!!!

BTW, my new phosphate reactor is doing wonders for my hair [algae]! Instead of wasting money on a Salifert phosphate test kit that showed zero phosphates in my tank, I should have spend the money on the reactor and the chemicals that go in it.

Of course you will soon see me on the corner with a sign saying support my [reef chemicals] dependencies. I will probably have a goldfish in a bowl around my neck to promote empathy.

Come on guys, lets have those submissions.

Everyone must have a favorite picture they love,

Please send them in for a chance to win a $25 Gif Certificate

Paul.

There is still time to get those last submissions in.

So far we have about 8 entries.

Paul.

10 submissions.....

Lets try and get a few more before the deadline.

---All of you new members to COMAS, lets see your tanks, or your favorite fish, or coral, or snail....and .....just to encourage everyone to send us their best pictures ......this month, we will randomly draw one picture from the ones submitted to us and the person who took it will receive a $15 gift certificate as well ( the winner will not be included in the drawing). This means you dont have to have the best picture to win a prize. The name will be drawn at the next meeting.

Please send us your best picture, in focus and clear, of your tank or inhabitants.

The overall winner gets a $25 gift certificate to either Aquariums, Zoanuts, Reefshop or Aquarium Oddballs.

Paul.

Last edited:
I wish.... only if the rules changed to where I could get away with a picture of a picture of something in my tank. lol. Thanks for the compliment, though.

Back