reeftopia order

joelk835

I saw over at the seas forum that somebody else was interested in doing a reeftopia.com order for snails and hermits. I also need to get a bunch of snails and hermits for my tank. Anybody else interested in group order. Its free shipping and box charge for purchases over $99 and if we get over $200 you get another 10% off. I know we done these successfully in the past. Anybody want to split a lot of Astrae Turbo snails and Small blue leg hermits?

I don't need a whole lot of stuff but I would like to split some stuff with someone. I also can receive items at my work! I work at Kansas and battlefield behind grizzly. My order would include

2 nudibranch @ $14 (unless someone else wanted more)
1 flower anemone @ $8
4 Peppermint Shrimp @ $12 (unless someone wants to add some)
I would want to get like 25 hermits (split of the 25 1/4 of $36)
About 10 turbo snails or so $10 or less if split.

I would add a total of about $50 or so. If anyone is up to splitting some let me know.

Sounds like we may have enough interest. i will get a 100 lot of turbo snails for $48 and and a 300 lot of small blue leg hermits. I will glady split those as I don't really need 300 hermits so and I need at least 50 snails from the lot. So if you guys want you can go in with me and get your hermits and snails and if we have more even better and I am also interested in splitting a six pack of Flame Scallops for $24 if anyone else is interested.

If everything works out we can put the order in on monday. Sounds good so I will take 25 of your hermits and 10 snails. If we ordered on Monday could you pick up on Tuesday or when ever they arrive at my work? I get off at 5:00

Last edited:
Sounds like a good plan. Josh are you wanting to head it up or I can either way is fine with me. I work across the MSU and would have them shipped to my work also. Just let me know. Monday is the target day to order.

I guess it just depends on What Dave wants to do. My work is closer to his place. I really doesn't matter to me who orders them. MSU is between my house and work so that would work also.

Let’s get the 12 lettuce nudibranch’s for $60 (10 for me 2 for josh, $50 my cut), and I’ll take 150 blue leg hermits (if we do the 300 lot, that’s $90, my split $45), and that’s all I need for a total of $95. Mainly I need the lettuce nudi’s. I'm going to be at Fish's on Saturday and can meet up with whoever to give them the cash. If I need to split on some snails I will so that you guys can get some, I just don't really need any. Thanks guys!

Sounds good i will take the remaining 100 hermits and remaining snails. So to recap Shaar wants 25 hermits and 25 snails, Josh wants 25 Hermits and 10 snails, Dave wants 150 hermits, and I will take the remaining 100 hermits and 65 snails which will work fine with me. So that will acount for all the snails and hermits unless more people want in. Than Josh and Dave are splitting a lot of 12 nudis (2 nudis for Josh and 10 for Dave). Than Josh wants four peppermint and 1 flower anemone added on. I will call tommorow to find out if they are going to be open on Monday since it is a holiday. If anybody else wants in than we can always adjust it but for now this works.

My total is $42.30. The only problem I can see is that I am going to be gone all weekend. I would not be able to give or pick up any money until Monday?

So who is going to place the order and who are we going to give the money to? I guess we need to decide that. Josh, if you're going to place the order, you can I guess either front the money which sucks, or we can try to get it to you tonight. I can run mine up to you, or meet you somewhere. I'd guess Fedex will be closed on Monday, so it probably won't go out until Tuesday for Wednesday delivery. I forgot Monday was MLK Jr. day. So how ever you guys want to do it.

I would just put the order on cc and then pay it off with the money I get from you guys. Before I would do that I would want addresses and phones numbers from everyone. I already have Dave's so you won't have to worry about it. (I am leaving for the weekend right after work) I guess we could put the order in online Monday and hopefully they would ship on Tuesday and we could receive on Wednesday. That would work well for me. What do you think Joel and shaar?

Hermit Small BlueLeg (300 @ .30 Each) $90.00
Nudibranch Lettuce (12 @ 5.00 Each) $60.00
Snail Turbo (Astrae) (100) $48.00
Shrimp, Peppermint (4)$3.00
Flower Anemone (1)$8.00
total of $218

Dave = $95.00
Josh = $42.30
shaar = $19.50
Joel = $61.20
total = $218

That is what the order will look like

We should get 10% off of that so it should be even less.

Hey Josh I just talked to reeftopia and they will be open Monday so that the order will come to us Tuesday. They also said they would split the order up for us in the bags so someone wouldn't have to split the snails or hermits crabs or nudis. I also want to add a 6 pack of Flame Scallops to the order so add $24 more to mine. The 10% discount is available if you order online also you get a choice of a free gift of 3 peppermint shrimp or a small conch. She told me how to do all this online so I will pm you with my phone # if you want to do the order.

The order has been placed!

The order has been placed!

Here is with 10% off

Dave $85.50
Joel $76.68
Sharr $17.55
Josh $38.07
-----------------
Total $217.80

Here is a copy of the order I placed.

We had called in earlier and were told that we could request separate packaging. That first package will be Joels package 1 = (100 hermits, 65 turbos, 6 flame scallops) package 2 = Josh (1 flower anenome (please pick the brightest colored one you can find) 2 nudibranch, 4 peppermint shrimp, 25 hermits, and 10 snails, package 3 = dave 10 nudibranch, 150 hermits, package 4 = shaar 25 turbos and 25 hermits (Since we are ordering over $200 there should be a 10% off and we would like the 3 free peppermint shrimp and anything else you want to throw in there:) We would also like tuesday delivery January 22

Qnty Item Description Price Extended
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 207 Hermit Small BlueLeg (300 @ $90.00 $90.00
.30 Each)
1 225 Nudibranch Lettuce (12 @ $60.00 $60.00
5.00 Each)
1 217 Snail Turbo (Astrae) (100) $48.00 $48.00
4 A37 Shrimp, Peppermint $3.00 $12.00
1 A4 Flower Anemone $8.00 $8.00
1 230 Scallop Flame (6) @ 4.00 Each} $24.00 $24.00
Sub Total: $242.00
Order Discount $-24.20
Taxes: $0.00
Shipping: $0.00
Fuel Surcharge: $0.00
Total: $217.80

Sounds great :) I can send you my address and contact info for your reference. I'll send it via pm.

If delivery is wednesday, where do i need to pick up my portion from?

Sweet, just give me a call when they come in and I'll come pick them up. Hopefully everything makes it well, it's supposed to be pretty cold! If you need my number again, but pm me and let me know.

I got the email today to confirm the order. It should be delivered on Tuesday by 10:30? That seems early but I know that FedEx usually delivers early here at work. I think the heating packs should keep it warm enough, hopefully.

If they come in tomorrow, I have an HVAC guy coming to my house at 430, and can run up or meet someone with the cash for the goods, whatever. Just give me a text message or call my cell and let me know as I'll be away from the cpu.

Thanks again!

Back