Remora Pro skimmer for sale

jakano

I bought this brand new from Phishy Business just a few months ago. It has a Mag 3 pump and will also come with the skimmer box to hide the pump and catch micro bubbles. I paid $240 plus another $45 for the skimmer box I will sell for $200. Still in excellent shape and for a HOB works very well. Don't believe all the negative things said about these it pulls very nasty nog out of the tank. I think when ran with only a maxjet they're not so good but once you get into the mag pumps they work quite well if consideration is given to the fact its is still just a hob skimmer and won't quite compete with a needle wheel in sump skimmer. I am just getting rid of it because of its one flaw... the pump goes in the tank and with the skimmer box on it takes up a lot of space in a tank as small as mine is. I am switching to a sump setup and I won't need this on it any longer.

Last edited:
Here is a pic showing what it can do. This was in only 4 days so it can skim very well. It is def on the wet side but gets quite a bit of sludge in the neck.

1347537961.jpg

Last edited:
Would also love to trade this skimmer as well as all the other items I have for sale. Reef related stuff Canon camera stuff,firearms are all items of interest for me.

Back