**REVISED LIST**Motherload... Corals for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry to here that. I hope all goes well and it can just be taken care of at home. If there is anything I can do to give you a hand just let me know.

Thanks guys, I already got the call and I do have it, the wife and my mom are out going food shopping so her and our son can have food in the house, now as far as the hospital goes, when I talked to the doc he asked how I was feeling and I said my temp went down 1 degree just about and my aches from that plursey crap has also subsided alittle so hes wondering if the antibiotic I started taking yesterday is starting to work, so hes going to call me back around 6 and see how Im doing than and If I feel worse than hes going to reccomend admitting me. So if that happens like I siad Ill have the wife deal with the corals and whatnot, Im going to hold off on the LR and equiptment until I get out if I have to go, Ill let everyone know. Thanks to all that posted on here and to those who PMd me...

I hope you get well soon bro... If you still have that clam you got from me - I'll buy it back from you for what you paid me. I moved some LR around and now I have some room on my sand bed again. Fair enough?

Sounds good to me, yeah man this has been a horrible week and a half!!! But if ya want the clam back thats ok with me...I can have it ready so when ya get here ya can grab and run so theres no chance ya get what I have, THANK GOD my fever has stayed down and doc said as long as I relax till my next appt which is tues and take my antibiotics (which tommorow I will have 3 days in me so I dont think ya can catch it ) I should be good and no hospitalization is needed, BUT I cant do nothing too much for the next few days which is gonna be hard for me!! Just let me know when ya like to pick him up

Updated List to make it easier.

Heres whats left with pictures....

#1 Green Zoa Colony 30-40 polyps $40
P1010250.jpg

#2 Blastos Approx 15 polyps on a small tonga branch piece $40
1-18.jpg

2-15.jpg

#5 Pink Zoa Colony 90-100 polyps $60
P1010221.jpg

#6 Orange/Green ZoaColony 80-100 polyps $60
4-8.jpg
7-3.jpg

#7 Green Zoa Colony 50+ polyps $40
P1010218-1.jpg

#8 Mixed Zoa rock 50+ polyps $40
P1010227.jpg

#10 Green Zoas 15-20 polyps $25
P1010256.jpg

#11 Assorted frag plates 3-5 polyps on each. $15 each plate
P1010260.jpg
P1010254.jpg

#13 Watermelon Zoas Approx 18-20 polyps $60
P1010248.jpg

#16 Green Center with Purple bonnets 50+ polyps $40
P1010235.jpg

#20 Brown button polyps (big polyps) 40+ polyps $10 each have 2 rocks
P1010241.jpg

#21 Acro Frag approx 4"x3"s pinkish color $15
P1010240.jpg

#22 Some kinda Pora thingy or something!! Forgot the name sorry. As mention a piece of it broke off while getting another coral so thats the reason for the cheaper price. close to 5x5"s $45 (pic of it before the broken end)
P1010219-2.jpg

#23 Acro frag Blue/Purple 2x3"s $25
Dave this is the one you wanted, do you still want it?? Ill shoot you a PM later

how much for shipping....just kidding .you up grading again or taking a break?i'll be interested in your snapper if it's going to.

Yes Paul that is going to be sold, Ill put ya down for that and let you know as soon as I get ready to sell that. Im just finally giving my wife her aggressive tank. Plus I havent had the time again for a reef tank..Thanks man and ill let ya know..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back