$$$ ricordea

rjmurd

I love rics, but this has to be the most expensive florida ric out there. From CCRitters

P.S. If you can afford this ric, Im having a baby this week and need a sponsor! J/K

Attachments

• 140.jpg
    140.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 0
Sad thing was, I had one just like it and paid 20. but, a hermit crab knocked it over and the sand shredded it.

I could have had one month of day care for that ric!

Can't understand that pricing... Seems to be fairly common morph? I've had rics in the past that looked quite similar and they sold for $20-35.

It's the same as (or at least related to) a restaurant's policy of always stocking an $800 bottle of wine. There's bound to be someone who comes along and wants "The most expensive bottle/ric in your cellar, sir!"

99 days out of 100 will go by and regular people will just be ordering the $40-$80 bottles, but you want to be ready when that jackass walks in with the company credit card and/or someone on his arm he's trying to impress.

It's the same as (or at least related to) a restaurant's policy of always stocking an $800 bottle of wine. There's bound to be someone who comes along and wants "The most expensive bottle/ric in your cellar, sir!"

99 days out of 100 will go by and regular people will just be ordering the $40-$80 bottles, but you want to be ready when that jackass walks in with the company credit card and/or someone on his arm he's trying to impress.

Sooo your saying if I have an office tank I can use my corporate card to buy corals??

Back