RIP Steve Costanzo

acdraindrps

For those of you who had the pleasure of knowing Steve from ARC, he passed away in the hospital from complications with his condition. He was one of the strongest people I know.

You will be missed Steve O. We love ya buddy.

Wow I knew he was sick but I didnt realize he was that sick. Such a good guy and so young. He was a class guy may God rest his soul. :(

I was wondering how he was doing. I knew his health was back and forth, but I was hopeing for the best. May he rest in peace...

His family will be in our prayers. May our heavenly Father wrap His arms around Steve's family and friends to give them peace and comfort during this difficult time.

are you kidding me!!!
what happened to the 5 years he was suppose to get. he was only 23, thats BS!! such a nice family too! My Prayers are with you and your family!!

GOD BLESS MY FRIEND!!!

Last edited:
I've never seen him in person. StashuaSteve was his username correct?

Sorry about the questions, I'm just trying to figure out who he was. If I'm correct I have spoken to him a few times.

OH ok. I mixed up the names. Well I see he had an impact in the Reef Community in Buffalo, and it's always sad to see friends go. My prayers to his family and friends.

I had just sold a halide light to him last year. Very sad :(. My prayers to him and all of those who were close to him.

marchswapandclevelandswap040.jpg

I was blessed to know Steve. I enjoyed visiting his home and seeing his wonderful reef setup and having him over to see mine. I am saddened by his death. He loved reef keeping and it seemed to give him excitement and something worthwhile to sustain him through his difficult treatments. His courage and attitude in dealing with his disease showed his strength, goodness and triumphant spirit. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

We had a few conversations about his health and he as many who face this ugly evil disease had a zest for life and lived the good days he had as fully as he could. Reefing was a big part of that for him.My daughter has been living an fighting with cancer for 21 years since she was 15 and shows the same zest and appreciation for life that I saw in Steve. She just underwent another in a long line of surgeries this morning and all went well . Maybe Steve was looking out for us. God bless you Steve. We are better for knowing you and we will miss you.

Tom "TMZ" left and SteveO as we called him Right.

Nice Picture, thanks for sharing Chris "acdraindrps". I know you two were real close. When were together he would always talk about you.

I really know he would like to be remembered by his precancer photos too-

Last edited:
Back