RKL my reef software

IndexKey

I just recieved my RKL and I can't find the software download for myreef on the digital aquatics site, so can someone post me a link? Thanks.

John

Go to the digital Aquatics website and subscribe to the forum, then in one of the sections you can download the software.

I managed to download the software, but how do I program this thing? Do I need to have the PC4 plugged in?

John

I had a little trouble at first too. Plug everything in and turn the PC4 on and make sure you SID is plugged in to the last available bus port (took me about 2 hours to realize the SID is in fact a male USB haha). Then from there open myReef 2.0 and do the updates (detailed instructions of this are in the DA support forums). I didn't mess around with programming through the software, found it easier to just do it all through the headunit (Plus it gets you familiar with how to get through the menus and such, since this is what you'll be using the most) Also, if you need help just shoot their customer service an email they helped me out quickly

Back