RO/DI price?

demonboy369

Ok I know this question comes a dime a dozen but I am Through my cycle in my 29g.

I used 10g RO/DI from lfs and the 15g ro water from machine at Krogers the remaining was done with tap, I have done a few gallon water changes of ro/di and tap.

Tap had carbon ran on it with dechlor in it for 3 days before using to mix salt. I know still not good.

But I did what I have to and I will continue to as long as I must. (21 w a baby and very little income)

I just ordered a used MH off of here. I will also be getting an MP10 for the tank as well (currently has 2 maxi 1200)

I figure I need to invest in an ro unit before I get the MP10 but I need a cheap one that will work. Cant come up with much money so it must be cheap. I dont expect to turn a tank of the month on this one. I just need something to help.

My question is where can I get the cheapest RO unit that will actually do some good?

Would a used unit be a good deal if i bought new membranes?

Is there any brands I should avoid? (saying it works but doesnt)

Sorry to give you this repetetive question but I can never get through to the search engine.

mine is a 4 stage ro/di system. it works very well but it cost 200. new. have you looked on ebay yet?

Back