RO/DI unit help

MrGoodbar

I live in a small one bedroom apartment and want my own water instead of buying from LFS. I have read about the enterprise unit but it says its best for nano tanks so i am wondering if anyone has a good idea? Any advice i would appreciate. :) thanks guys

Id suggest getting a regular RO/DI unit form a reputable company, a saddle valve and hook it up under your sink. Can even get an adapter for your faucet if you want to do it that way.

I bought my RO/DI system from Bulk Reef Supply (forum sponsor). It is the 75 GPD Stage 5+. I rent for now, so portability is important to me. That set up is great. I can store it beneath my bathroom sink, and when I want to use it, I just unscrew the aerator on the sink, and screw the RO/DI system in. I did need to buy a $5 adapter from Home Depot though, but that's no big deal.

Make sure you go to the Bulk Reef Supply sponsor forum on this website and join a group buy if you choose that one - you get about 10% off!

Buckeye Field Supply has their premium 75gpd unit with all the bells and whistles for $160ish. I too live in a one bedroom apartment and we have our unit connected to the clothes washer cold water line.

Back