Roanoke Meet

pprmntshrmps

Would anyone be interested in meeting at UA this Sunday afternoon. I was thinking maybe some of the Roanoker's who couldn't make the trip to C-Burg would like to get together.

Brian thanks for starting the post , you beat me to it. how was the C-burg meeting? I missed the C-Burg because of work. See you Sunday afternoon. Hopefully we will get a good turn out. I went to UA about a week ago and was happy to find a nice little challice. It would be good if those who plan on being there post so we can look out for you. :thumbsup: Michael R

I think a shipment was suppopsed to come in last night. Not positive though. Hopefully they will have some good stuff in.

How does 2 o'clock for a meet time sound?

Oh, and the cburg meet was good, 10 or so people showed up. We had some good tank talk. It was nice to put a face to a lot of names.

They are going to try and make it a regular thing down there.

I'll try to be there around 1 or 2 P.M. Brian, don't tell anyone but I hear that there may be Pizza there and they may auction off a coral or 2. :thumbsup: Michael R

I'll keep it a secret.

I may attempt to frag my Kenya Tree tonight as well as my Zoas. If I am successful, I'll be bringing them on Sunday.

Hey Brian if I can not make it can you bring that zoa frag that you had for me and give it to reefdadx2 (michael) he can deliver it and place it in my tank for me ;).

Not sure if it is cool or not with RC but can someone post what else came in for those that might want to know. Can not beleave thats all that came in from ORA was Red Planet.

I talked to them yesterday, and they said that they got a ton of stuff in, so they should be well stocked. I didn't get a list though.

Ade, I will make it so. What kind of Non sps frags do you have available?

I'll deliver a zoo frag to ya Ade , just hope it doesn't frag itself on the way. See you there Jeorge. :D Michael R

i may try and show up to this as well as teh bburg one was fun.
as long as its not like -20 and blizzard.
sunday round 1-130ish

pic of that red table at the store..

2871o3.jpg

apig4h.jpg

SS

Great shot of a very nice coral, might be the pic but it looks like you might have a Flat worm problem there.

Brian, I will most prob be on my way to Richmond Sun if you were thinking of stoping by the house.

Back