rodi units


New member
Do they all need to be plumed into the main line or is there some models that hook up to the sink like the dish washer does?


New member
I use a garden hose splitter on the washer machine, but a T is good under the sink, I wouldnt use one of those piercing ones though


New member
There are all kind of connectors or adapters, it can be connected to the main, the faucet, a hose Y at the washer inlet hose, or even use a pipe piercing T valve although I also do not like much the idea of piercing any pipe.
Depending on where you plan to install it the seller can supply your with any aqdaptor you may need.