Rod's Food

FiSHy sAy HeY

Is it worth it? Is it beneficial to feed your tank with it? I am unsure if I wanna try it out and just wanna hear some reports on this product and whether it makes a difference or not

I use it to supplement the large shrimp I feed my cowfish, and my whole tank goes bonkers for that stuff. Definitely worth the money.

I use a combination of foods when I feed my fish, one of them being Rod's. It is an amazing blend that has a variety of essential nutrients for the fish. They can't get enough of it.

I was using it for a while, but when they made the package smaller (?6oz now instead of 8oz) I stopped buying it. Adding it up per ounce, I figured I was spending $55/pound and with 1100g of saltwater and a lot of fish, I decided it would be much cheaper to make my own recipes.

How much is it anyways? And how much should I feed my 55gallon display tank? Would this replace what I feed now....or would I just feed Rods at a different time?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15219157#post15219157 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by FiSHy sAy HeY
How much is it anyways? And how much should I feed my 55gallon display tank? Would this replace what I feed now....or would I just feed Rods at a different time?

Our LFS here in Missouri sell it for $19.99 a package. For a smaller setup, it is a complete food and the fish do love it! Just for my purposes it wasn't practical as my sole source of food due to my system size. I still throw some in my tank about once a week.

I use it once a week..my fishes and corals like it...I cant say about growth..but from what I hear ,it helps the growth big time..

Back