rotton frag stealer (movie)

aztbs

What you will see in this video is a large tiger pistol shrimp that decides he doesn't like how I've positioned my frogspawn. He moved it a total of two inches across the sand with his fat accomplice, the randall's goby. Video is about 8-9Mb:

(and no whining about quicktime)

Shrimp

This shrimp will come about 15 inches away from his hole and steal any loose frags or shells. He stole a 3in colony of prostrata and used it to brace the sand wall.

Nice vid ! I love the Goby being a lookout.

The best part was when the Goby tries to back in to the hideout and discovers that his accomplice has blocked the entry with the stolen merchandise.

" Frogspawn ? Um no officer, haven't seen any frogspawn per se. Oh that ? That's our Christmas tree. My friend Mr. Pistol maintains a brutal schedule, working his poor pinchers to the meat. We just haven't found the time to take it to the dump."

Mine has stolen an Elias blue frag(gone forever) and my incredible hulk frag. In this case he decided to poush it back out after a week and it was still alive!!! Interesting creatures just a little irritating at times.

Back