RSM and 45g cube with livestock must go ASAP

nate82

Hey I'm posting this from the road and on my iPhone so forgive my brevity. I just ended a long term relationship and unfortunately have to move by the first. I can't bring the tanks with me and honestly life's been so busy lately that they've seen better days.

The red sea max is a 34g tank with stand chiller and everything you need to start a system minus some live sand. I do have rock I can include but it's dry so you'll need some live rock as well. I'm asking $500 OBO for the everything in the RSM bundle.

The 45g cube is my display and despite some bubble and macro algae issues is stocked with high end corals and fish. The tank has an 8 bulb t5 fixture, apex jr w/ accessories, protein skimmer, two mp10ws, 15g sump, RODI unit, and stand. The tank is fully stocked at the moment with acans, zoas, Duncan's, dendros, a silly and some other Lps. Also have a pair of black ice clowns, yellow assessor, pair of mandarins, a blenny, various reef safe inverts and a CUC. I know complete tanks never sell but Im looking for $1500 OBO for the package. I will include food, salt, buckets, test kits, literally everything you could need to have a beautiful display. I will part out but obviously livestock has to go first on the 45g.

I live in Bellmore right off Jerusalem and will be free pretty much all day the next few days. Feel free to call or message me with any questions. No reasonable offers will be turned away and there will even be some freebies.

Thanks
Nate
585-414-2602

Interested in the clowns and mandarins if you part out....are each of these pairs mated pairs? Are the mandarins green or red?

Back