Rubber/silicone ghetto mold 4 frag plugs?

CLINTOS

will this work?

http://cgi.ebay.com/SILICONE-ICE-CU...s?hash=item588022c0fd&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177
4b2e_2.jpg

I don't mind the dome shape I think it would look kind of cool if this mold will work

If so can I get this somewhere like a common store?

I found this at a store will this do?

Picture027-1.jpg

they are between the size of a jellow shooter and dentist cup

If I can find the ones with a hole I'll get some of those I just can't find them anymore I bought it used lol IKEA makes them they would be good for sps and maybe a thin pipe for aqua scaping by drilling a hole in aqua scape and adding puddy with the plug/frag/pipe

I'll post pic's later it's been a while I forget the ratio of sand/aragonite and cement I have the cement

I think a year ago I added something like 5 parts sand/aragonite and 1 part cement is this right?

or 4 parts/1part?

I'm going to look at walmart today to see if they have the dome shape ice cube trays I really like those ones they would have a nice weight to them and would become unnoticeable in no time depending on how thin I make them or how much I push it into the gravel

kenya trees,sinularia's,zoo's and maybe shrooms etc would look sharp due to not seeing the plug just a slight tip of the dome if done right

Last edited:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15456497#post15456497 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by coralfarm123
Looks like it would make a great plug with a hole for SPS. Definitey show us how they turn out.
+1 on sps plug:smokin:

I just use egg containers If you go to church you can ask them to save you all them around holidays and you will have alot.I use 80 lbs of sand and 30 lbs of cement.I can make 150 plugs from one mixing.

I'm going to purchase 5 of the first pic ice cube trays in a few weeks if I can't find them localy and buy the aragonite as well I've been looking around at walmart and nothing to use as a mould maybe winner's or some kind of cooking store like a chef store etc

Going to check out winners tomorrow and a chef store maybe they might have some weird stuf there if not then I stick with the one from ebay

I usualy trade single polyps at times and people are a little anal they won't even take tumbled marble 1"x1" squared

Last edited:
Back