S.T.A.R.S Names and Faces/New Members

pnavarro170

S.T.A.R.S PRESIDENT
Since it has been a while since the last one was started. I felt we needed a sticky on a thread for members to post a photo and real name on here, and also have a place for new members to introduce themselves with. I still remember my first meeting and it is helpful to know who is who. THANKS :wave:

And i will start, not the classiest pic in the world But here is me Pedro Navarro with the S.T.A.R.S mascot the ROOSTER at lake atitlan
a076.jpg

I do not have any new pics of me but I have not changed, I think hmm. HA HA My poor little girl wants nothing to do with pictures sometimes. :)

Attachments

• IMG-20111228-00040.jpg
    IMG-20111228-00040.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 3
Hello... I just joined... like 10 minutes ago... been winging a 44g tank for about 2 months....

Greetings... I just signed up... no picture yet, but I have an orange ZZ Top beard & covered in Tattoos... You can't miss me...

Greetings... I just signed up... no picture yet, but I have an orange ZZ Top beard & covered in Tattoos... You can't miss me...

Welcome to STARS !!!! sounds like a sweet beard so i wont be the only one. lol tell us about yourself and your system(s) !!

and thanks gilbert and jesus for adding your photos. thats a nice skull on that dog man. wow, so many mutts out there its nice to see what they should look like.

Currently running 2 FOWLR, a 55 gallon and 75 gallon... Currently working on a new 125 gallon in my garage... Once I build the stand, I will be combining both tanks into the 125g. Thanks for all the advice and info...

S6303728.jpg

Here is my 55g. I custom built the stand and matching canopy... I am going to build a similar stand for my 125g. 55 is home to a coral beauty, yellow tang, clown fish, coral banded shrimp, 3 yellow tail damsels, picasso trigger, and several brittle stars.

Back