sacto shopping

jubjub

since i still havent made it to all the shops around sacramento, im wandering where would everyone suggest going to get a live stock(fish)... i love your reef for corals but their fish selection sometimes is hit and miss and having a 45min drive up there...hit and miss is bad for me lol...

thanks
oh and if anyone wants to get rid of some frags i might be interested in that when i come up to this weekend

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12250162#post12250162 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Balgie
Check out Coral Reef Shop or Exotic.

I got my copperband from the Coral Reef Shop last year and glad I did! :thumbsup:

-Justin

John@YR hand picks his fish. I'm sure you could request a particular fish and he would pick it up the next time he is fish shopping...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12250591#post12250591 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by skydragon
give them all a call# befor you go save you lot of time:thumbsup:

isnt that most of the fun islooking at everything im debating about looking for a anemone for my clowns or another fish maybe like a antaris or something like that not sure yet...

but thanks for the suggestions

np i'm happy that i can help!...:D stop by exotic aquarium this weekend because nelson told me that he have a hawaii shipmen in fish but donno about coral good lucky and have fun shopping

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12250244#post12250244 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by petes97
Justin, when did you get your CBB?

Not sure exactly, but I beleive 2 winters ago.

-Justin

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12251176#post12251176 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Justin74
Not sure exactly, but I beleive 2 winters ago.

-Justin

I looked it up and it turns out I got it sometime either Feb, or March of '07 :)

-Justin

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12253579#post12253579 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tcoral
Don't forget Jo Jo Aquarium on Stockton Blvd, they have a nice selection and good prices.

On Tuesday(p/u, shipment day)! After that their fish selection gets picked clean! Been goin there periodically over the past couple months, and found this out.

-Justin

Back