Sad day, starting to get out of the hobby.

DamnPepShrimp

Moved On
Ok, well as some of you may have known, I have been debating to get out of the hobby due to many reasons. I have decided to get rid of some things, not all, since I'd like to still have a tank. Here is what I have to sell

Live stock must go first

Queen angel 3" :sad1: $75
Emperor angel 4" :sad1: $75
Gray angel 6" :sad1: $75
Snow flake eel 7" :sad1: $15
2 blue damsels (yellowtail&yellowbelly) $5
Roughly 150-200lbs live rock, $3 per lb (I need 30lbs for my reef)
Roughly 100-150lbs sand $50 for it all?
Big serpant star $5

125g tank w/ wooden stand and glass lids $150
55g tank $30
20L w/ glass lid $25
10g w/ plastic lid, 6500k fluorescent light, marineland150 filter $35
Seaclone 150 skimmer $50
Seaclone 100 skimmer $30
Emperor 280 filter $20
36" Power Compact retro fit light, remote ballast $50
Overflow box and 2800L pump $50
8w UV sterilizer, needs bulb $30

I also have misc things like my 34g plastic fuge w/sand and chaeto, some hermits/crabs, pair rio600 pump/powerheads, and other misc. things, I can't think of everything right now.

I am still debating on whether to keep or sell my 30g reef. I would like to keep it because it doesn't need as much maintanence as my angels and 125g do. I would consider trades for things for my 30g. Any 30g small reef safe community fish, particularly green chromis, royal gramma, firefish, maybe a small smasher mantis shrimp for my 6g. Also T5 lights, preferably 36". Maybe other corals? Let me know.

I am going to work this as whoever contacts me first, either reply or PM, I'll look at the time, whichever is first, gets first dibs. I want to be fair on this. Also my angels MUST go to a good home and a nice sized tank. I would love to have the emperor and queen stay together, but I understand that may not happen. Maybe some day I would LOVE to by them back from you, when I am able to. I love these angels, they have great personality and have been like my kids to me, haha. Please take good care of them. Thanks everyone for looking.

Paul, he is all yours, all his legs grew back, I just heard they aren't good in reef tanks. Yours is huge so that's probably good, but in my little 30g he would be too destructive.

Bonebrake, guess you can't get PMs? The tank isn't drilled, I have an overflow box on it though, works great, never had any problems. I have about 200lbs of liverock, and probably about 150lbs live sand. There is a 3" or so sand bed across the bottom of the tank. I will need some live rock and very little bit of sand for my 30g. If your interested in buying all that, then we can work out a pretty good deal. Let me know, PM me if you can. Thanks.

Jeff , I will buy the seaclone 150. I can use it for my new frag tank. it has a taller stand that the 150 can fit under. when youre ready.

i have so much rock in my tank he'll get lost, have you seen him up high, i might have to secure some frags

Ken the seaclone is all yours, it is on the 125g right now, but there isn't anything in the tank. I don't think I need it, all my fish are in the 55g and 30g.

Paul, I don't see him high up, but he usually only comes out at night. He pretty much stays at the bottom, just in case, I would secure your frags. If they fell, you'd probably never find them! I'd love to keep him, but my 30g is loaded with frags that my eel knocks over, so the star will definitely trash stuff.

OK DPS , when's a good time to bring the cash and pick it up. don't worry about cleaning it. I will take care of that. just like that sump. it sparkles now. but haven't used it yet.

PM me your cell, and i will get hold of you later.

thanks
ken

I would rather not ship, definitely nothing big or alive. If it comes down to it, I may ship the UV for you, I want to wait and see how things go. I am really just interested in moving the fish, most of the rock, and 125g tank. I need to make some room.

let me know when is good for you, you cuold even give it to tony if you see him first. ill be home tonight, whats your schedule like

Paul, I'm home tonight for a little bit, I might be meeting up with kaptken to give him the skimmer. When does tony usually come over? Call me whenever and we'll work something out.

BTW, fresh2salt, bonebrake, salth2057 you all have pics.

Ok, well the seaclone150 and starfish are gone. Now I got a 40B to set my reef up in, thanks paul. So Looks like I will be selling the 30g if anyone is interested, 30 bucks? Lots of interest in the tank, rock and angels, but nothing set in stone yet. I really need to get the fish moved first and once I set up my 40B then I can see how much live rock and sand I have to sell off. I may use the over flow/pump and sump/fuge setup since there really isn't any interest in that. We'll see, I am going to miss my angels!!!

Thanks DPS! The skimmer is in great shape. I'll just clean it up a little and it will be good as new. should be fine on my new frag tank. I like seaclones. just use simple low power Maxi jet powerheads and have always worked pretty good for me.

Back