Sad to post....Getting out sale

maxxII

Super Housemonkey!
I’ve come to realize that I don’t have the time to devote to my tank right now between the kids and work. I hate to do it, but it’s time for me to break down the tank and sell things off. Critters have to go first, then equipment. All fish are eating pellets and frozen food. Havent fed them flake in a long time, they might still eat it.

1 Pair of Earmuff Wrasses, (Halichoeres melasmapomus). Male is Approx 5 inches, female is approx 3.5 inches. I will not split them up. $275
1 Yellow bellied Regal Angel, approx 3 inches in length. Yes, it eats pellets, and Nori. No it doesn’t eat LPS, SPS or clams…might munch zoas $150
Sold

1 Flame Angel, approx 2.5 inches. Also doesn’t nip at SPS, LPS or clams, does eat pellets. $50 Sold
1 Pintail wrasse (Cirrhilabrus isosceles), Approx 3.25 inches in length $75 Sold
1 Med Yellow tang $30 Sold
1 Med Virgate Rabbitfish, (Siganus virgatus) approx 5 inches in length. Eats bubble algae, (Valonia). This is a cool and attractive fish that eats A LOT. If you don’t have one of these in your reef, you’re doing it wrong. $40 Sold Pending Funds
1 Med Tomini Tang approx 4 inches $50 Sold
1 mated pair of Rod’s Onyx Percula clowns. Rod isn’t breeding clowns anymore, these are tough to find. I will not split them up. $100 Sold
1 mated pair of Darwin black Ocellaris clowns. The female is mean and wont take crap from ANY other clowns. Not joking. She’s fine with other fish, but will beat up other clowns. Seriously. $60 Sold
1 small Foxface, (Siganus vulpinus) approx 2.5 inches in length. Also eats bubble algae. Not the one spot, not the bicolor, just the standard Foxface $25 Sold
1 Starckii Damsel. Pretty damsel, hard to come by. Approx 2.5 inches in length. $25 Sold

1 Large yellow tipped Ritteri anemone (H.magnifica). It’s approx 15 inches in diameter. I’ve had this particular anemone for 11 years. It’s split in captivity for me once. $100 Sold

1 Large purple based purple tipped Ritteri anemone, it’s approximately 12 inches in diameter. I’ve had this anemone for 6 years. $100

1 Small purple based, green tentacled, purple tipped Ritteri anemone. It’s approximately 6-7 inches in diameter and I’ve never seen another one with this color combination before. I’ve had this anemone for 3 years $75
Both of these Anemones are Sold

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Equipment:

2 MP40 QD’s $225 each Sold Pending Funds
1 Vortech MP40 QD Wetside $50 Sold
1 Ecotech battery back up $115
3 Radion Gen 1’s, UPGRADED to Gen 3’s, with cable hanging kits $300 each
1 Radion G3 Pro and RMS $400
1 Reef Breeders Photon16 LED light $150
1 Ecotech Reef Link $70 SPF
1 New in box (unopened) Apex Controller. This is the new one with wifi. $700
1 New in box (unopened) Neptune Magnetic Probe Rack $30
1 used Neptune WXM $75
1 Litermeter 3 $125
Reef Octopus XS250UPGRADED to SRO 5000 Internal protein skimmer. This has the Bubble blaster 5000 pump. Works like a beast. $200
Avast Kalk Reactor. $100
Geo 618 Calcium Reactor set up. Includes Reef Fanatic solenoid and needle valve, and two aluminum 5 lb CO2 tanks $350.
2 Pan World 100 PX-X return pumps $125 each
V2 Bio React 500 bio pellet reactor $50
HI96713 Phosphate Low Range Photometer kit . This the photometer, not the green eggs that drive you nuts and are sorta accurate. This is the kit, not just the photometer itself. Very accurate and easy to use. Includes 2 cuvettes for testing and approx 90 packets of reagent. $250.
ARID E18 Chaeto Reactor. This thing kicks butt. It will pull your PO4 down real low very easily. JBNY is using a bigger version on his tank, and after talking with him, I bought mine. $200 Sold
1 Reef Fanatic PH Controller $100
1 Aquatic Life Ph controller/Orp Monitor. This is a surprisingly good piece of equipment. Very accurate and easy to use. $100

Tanks, stands, rocks, sand, heaters, CaRX media, Ranco duel temp controllers, Penn Plax B11 Silent air pumps and other things will be coming up for sale as well….

I prefer to sell locally, but will ship if need be. Buyer pays shipping.

Last edited:
I've come to realize that I don't have the time to devote to my tank right now between the kids and work. I hate to do it, but it's time for me to break down the tank and sell things off. Critters have to go first, then equipment. All fish are eating pellets and frozen food. Havent fed them flake in a long time, they might still eat it.

1 Pair of Earmuff Wrasses, (Halichoeres melasmapomus). Male is Approx 5 inches, female is approx 3.5 inches. I will not split them up. $275
1 Yellow bellied Regal Angel, approx 3 inches in length. Yes, it eats pellets, and Nori. No it doesn't eat LPS, SPS or clams"¦might munch zoas $150
1 Flame Angel, approx 2.5 inches. Also doesn't nip at SPS, LPS or clams, does eat pellets. $50
1 Pintail wrasse (Cirrhilabrus isosceles), Approx 3.25 inches in length $75
1 Med Yellow tang $30
1 Med Virgate Rabbitfish, (Siganus virgatus) approx 5 inches in length. Eats bubble algae, (Valonia). This is a cool and attractive fish that eats A LOT. If you don't have one of these in your reef, you're doing it wrong. $40
1 Med Tomini Tang approx 4 inches $50
1 mated pair of Rod's Onyx Percula clowns. Rod isn't breeding clowns anymore, these are tough to find. I will not split them up. $100
1 mated pair of Darwin black Ocellaris clowns. The female is mean and wont take crap from ANY other clowns. Not joking. She's fine with other fish, but will beat up other clowns. Seriously. $60
1 small Foxface, (Siganus vulpinus) approx 2.5 inches in length. Also eats bubble algae. Not the one spot, not the bicolor, just the standard Foxface $25
1 Starckii Damsel. Pretty damsel, hard to come by. Approx 2.5 inches in length. $25

1 Large yellow tipped Ritteri anemone (H.magnifica). It's approx 15 inches in diameter. I've had this particular anemone for 11 years. It's split in captivity for me once. $100

1 Large purple based purple tipped Ritteri anemone, it's approximately 12 inches in diameter. I've had this anemone for 6 years. $100

1 Small purple based, green tentacled, purple tipped Ritteri anemone. It's approximately 6-7 inches in diameter and I've never seen another one with this color combination before. I've had this anemone for 3 years $75

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Equipment:

2 MP40 QD's $225 each
3 Radion Gen 1's, UPGRADED to Gen 3's, with cable hanging kits $300 each
1 Reef Breeders Photon24 LED light $150
1 Vortech Reef Link $70
1 used Neptune WXM $75
1 Litermeter 3 $125
Reef Octopus XS250UPGRADED to SRO 5000 Internal protein skimmer. This has the Bubble blaster 5000 pump. Works like a beast. $200
Avast Kalk Reactor. $100
Geo 618 Calcium Reactor set up. Includes Reef Fanatic solenoid and needle valve, and two aluminum 5 lb CO2 tanks $350.
HI96713 Phosphate Low Range Photometer kit . This the photometer, not the green eggs that drive you nuts and are sorta accurate. This is the kit, not just the photometer itself. Very accurate and easy to use. Includes 2 cuvettes for testing and approx 90 packets of reagent. $250.
ARID E18 Chaeto Reactor. This thing kicks butt. It will pull your PO4 down real low very easily. JBNY is using a bigger version on his tank, and after talking with him, I bought mine. $200
1 Aquatic Life Ph controller/Orp Monitor. This is a surprisingly good piece of equipment. Very accurate and easy to use. $100

Tanks, stands, rocks, sand, heaters, CaRX media, Ranco duel temp controllers, Penn Plax B11 Silent air pumps and other things will be coming up for sale as well"¦.

I prefer to sell locally, but will ship if need be. Buyer pays shipping.
Message sent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Earmuff wrasses and Regal are Sold Pending Funds.
Both Purple based Ritteri anemones and Rod's Onyx Percs are SPF as well.

You won't be gone long. Don't be a stranger. Hate to see you take it down. -rams

I wont be a stranger. And I dont want to take it down either, but it's really better for best right now. I know I'll be back. You dont get as deep into this hobby as I've been and get out entirely.

You’ve been MIA for a long while due to real life, you’ll be back when those girls are out of the house:D

Did the virgate rabbit go after zoa's? I have an out break of bubble algae. It's a known bubble algae eater?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neither the Virgate Rabbit nor the Foxface have gone after zoa's. Both eat bubble algae. I have one person who has asked for the Virgate Rabbit ahead of you.

The tank is an Oceanic 120. 48x24x24 with corner overflows. The sump is a 75 gallon tank with baffles glued in. I also have a drilled 40 breeder and a drilled 20 long with a Glass holes overflow kit that I will be selling once all the critters are gone.

Last edited:
Well, I’m grateful to you Nick! I am about two months from starting my 470 back up, so these three Ritteri anemones are going to get big!

Equipment:

2 MP40 QD’s $225 each Sold Pending Funds

3 Radion Gen 1’s, UPGRADED to Gen 3’s, with cable hanging kits $275 each
1 Vortech Reef Link $70
1 used Neptune WXM $75
1 Litermeter 3 $125
Avast Kalk Reactor. $100
Geo 618 Calcium Reactor set up. Includes Reef Fanatic solenoid and needle valve, and two aluminum 5 lb CO2 tanks reduced to $250.
ARID E18 Chaeto Reactor. This thing kicks butt. It will pull your PO4 down real low very easily. JBNY is using a bigger version on his tank, and after talking with him, I bought mine. $150

I also have some other miscellaneous stuff I'll be selling like heaters, NIB BRS dosers, etc....

Last edited:
Well, I'm grateful to you Nick! I am about two months from starting my 470 back up, so these three Ritteri anemones are going to get big!

Dave, I'm the grateful one! I'm happy they're going to a good home in a substantially larger tank.

All fish are SPF

Equipment:

2 MP40 QD's $225 each Sold Pending Funds
1 Vortech MP40 QD Wetside $40 SPF
3 Radion Gen 1's, UPGRADED to Gen 3's, with cable hanging kits $275 each
1 Vortech Reef Link $70
1 used Neptune WXM $75
1 Litermeter 3 $125
Avast Kalk Reactor. $100
Geo 618 Calcium Reactor set up. Includes Reef Fanatic solenoid and needle valve, and two aluminum 5 lb CO2 tanks reduced to $250.
ARID E18 Chaeto Reactor. This thing kicks butt. It will pull your PO4 down real low very easily. JBNY is using a bigger version on his tank, and after talking with him, I bought mine. $150 SOLD!!!
1 One inch Sea Swirl, used for approx 1.5 years, $100.
1 One inch Sea Swirl, NIB, $150.

Last edited:
Back