Sale of space invader

Do you happen to have enough for 20 eyes? I want have a SUPER space invader. Can you give me a price break? Lmk.

Last edited:
Ya what the? Do you even own this? Seems like your trying to get everyone to buy it for you then you'll frag it once you own it. Doesn't another vendor/member have this colony for sale?

I find it very reasonably priced since it's super le specimen according to the op and his vast 15 post history. Totally on par w the leading names in the hobby like reefraft, JF and others, right ?

I was just going to ask if he had a large colony since I don't like frags but pga beat me to it and probably bought it. Damn you pga!

3f5d16541fcc34aec130b9e65b0b03cf.jpg

Going with the pricing from the thread the OP is trying to "capitalize" on yours has a street value of $1.2 billion.

Mods - please close this thread - not enough interest for an instant fsm

Do you happen to have enough for 20 eyes? I want have a SUPER space invader. Can you give me a price break? Lmk.

I can trade u for your turtle or some koi fish? Or maybe that fish in your basement that you neglect... Sad bro!!

Dont do it bro..

I find it very reasonably priced since it's super le specimen according to the op and his vast 15 post history. Totally on par w the leading names in the hobby like reefraft, JF and others, right ?

I was just going to ask if he had a large colony since I don't like frags but pga beat me to it and probably bought it. Damn you pga!

Damn pga has too much cash...jelly

Cmon hong - can't post pics from your shop...

Going with the pricing from the thread the OP is trying to "capitalize" on yours has a street value of $1.2 billion.

Hells yeah - going to start up fraggle reef 2.0!!!

Back