Salt Water Multi Pack

Curtis1158

I am feeding my fish from the frozen Salt Water Multi Pack (San Fran Bay Brand). Along with additional Mysis shrimp. There are a variety of four cubes in this product. The fish hate the sqiud and I know it does them no good, so that is out. Brine shrimp is in the pack. As brine shrimp as little nutritional value, this is an Omega-3 brine shrimp-so it seems to better. If it is useless, I am getting two cubes out of four for the fish. Does anyone have any info on the Omega-3 brine. Does it provide any nutritional value? Any other suggestions for frozen cubes? Thanks.

I was warned that I should keep feeding my own homemade food (mixture of shrimp,crab meat,fish meat,and other stuff) low and not feed it to my tank that often because there are high amounts of protein.

My fish all eat what I feed them. I do add Vitachem five days a week and garlic elixir two days. Seems to keep everyone healthy. I have bagged the squid, but I'll continue with the Omega 3 brine cube as well as the other two. Two mysis cubes and that's it. Food all goes amd fish are healthy. Multi pack cubes are once a day. Algae sheets in between.

Always curious about new ideas/food. Thanks for the input.

Back