Saltysooner, some pictures for you

happysak

Lori, as I promise, here are some pictures for you:D

Phil's granulosa

PhilsGranulosa.jpg

Hawkins blue echinata

HawkinsBlueEchinata.jpg

Thank You!!!

wow, lucky you!!! Roman, didnt you say you were holding those for me?!?!?!? I would love a frag of each whenever they come available.
thanks
Lori

Roman Very VERY!!! NICEEEEEEE!!!!

Lori,

You should realy check out the stuff Dusting got in. I saw some of it on line at zoanuts.com and boy does it look amaizing!!!! I mean his pics would color up like Romans if he had that much blue... And I still think his prices cant be beat for the size he is offering. My three colonies were less then three frags at some places!!!!!

Lori, we were saving one of each for you if you are interested.
Of course these are aquacultured pieces from ORA, so you know the quality and color is there. They are beautiful under the MH/T-5 combo we have in the frag tank.
If you haven't checked them out Jason, you should come by and see for yourself exactly how beautiful these guys are.

I know they are awsome!!!!!! and I knew what they were just letting people know about some of the nice stuff Dustin has as well! Sorry didnt mean to high jack the thread. Wont do it again.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11641154#post11641154 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by okcfishlady
Lori, we were saving one of each for you if you are interested.
Of course these are aquacultured pieces from ORA, so you know the quality and color is there. They are beautiful under the MH/T-5 combo we have in the frag tank.
If you haven't checked them out Jason, you should come by and see for yourself exactly how beautiful these guys are.

appreciate it! pm sent

Back