Saturday Night Date With a Tripod

o2manyfish

o2manyfish
So it was a quiet evening, and I had wiped down the glass earlier so I pulled out the camera and tripod and wasted some megabytes

The girlfriends regal angel
macro_1.jpg

Some Zoas

macro_2.jpg

Pink Paly
macro_3.jpg

Oregon Tort (with Red Bugs I discovered with the Macro lens tonight)
macro_4.jpg

Austrailian Orange Spotted Blenny
macro_5.jpg

Possible Granulosa Colony
macro_6.jpg

Yellow Acro with Blue tips
macro_7.jpg

Austrailian Ice Fire Echinata
macro_8.jpg

Unknown Zoas from Chefzilla - He gave me several, and my Goldflake angel whittled it down to 1 and now they are making a comeback
macro_9.jpg

Leng Sy Purpler Rim Cap - Sold to me as a Leng Sy, but years ago when I had what I knew was the Leng Sy, it had white polyps.
macro_10.jpg

Orange Palys
macro_11.jpg

Elegance Coral
macro_12.jpg

Acro
macro_13.jpg

Sunny D's
macro_14.jpg

Tricolor
macro_15.jpg

Purple Tang - And the girlfriend thinks he's ugly :)
macro_16.jpg

The Girlfriend's Achilles
macro_17.jpg

The smaller of my two MultiBars
macro_18.jpg

Austrailian Elegance - 15 months and doing well
[I1G]http://www.o2manyfish.com/pics2post/2013/April/macroshots/macro_19.jpg[/IMG]

The Elegance is a beast, it's doing real well in a low flow corner of the tank. I don't target feed it.

Dave B

Thanks for the compliments.

Tank is looking good, even with 2 alkalinity issues in the past month - Bad C02 tank and the pump on the Calc Rx busted an impeller. So hopefully if nothing breaks in the next couple of weeks I can get things looking a little better.

Fish are all doing great. Looking forward to getting some more Anthias to add to the 8 I have now. And for the girlfriend we are going to try a large group of firefish and see how they do.

Dave B

Scott,

I dipped the Oregon on Monday using RPS and I inspected it with the macro on Weds and Friday and Saturday and no red bugs.

However, even with red bugs it's got great color and is doing well.

I got my frag from Aaron at the SPS Store at the Simi frag swap. I was at his store last weekend and he has a couple of nice torts with frags available.

You adding torts to the anemone tank or setting up an SPS tank as well ?

Dave B

Ok ill have to go check out that store. Or maybe from vivid
Doing a mixed reef some sps but not alot so far been lucky anems are behaving so far!!!!

Glad to see your tank doing so well

Sberman!!! The old school tort man himself! Man seeing you guys on here takes me back to when I first started reefing and you guys were the "big wigs" all over this forum!

Back