Save the date: March 26th, 2013 FMAS General meeting

It's very possible. When I used to fish Dania pier, I'd see snake kings get caught on the T when it was cooler. Anglins too.

For some reason i see them around the piers too. Not so much around the jetties. But then again, angelfish boy is the fish whisperer. :lmao:

Directions

Directions

Directions from Florida's Turnpike
Heading North or South
Exit I-595 East, take I-595 East to U.S. 1 South, go left at Dania Beach Boulevard, heading east, and go over Intracoastal Waterway bridge. Bear right, second turnoff, into John U. Lloyd State Park. Proceed 2.5 miles into park. Center's entrance on left, just past U.S. Coast Guard at 8000 North Ocean Drive.

Directions from I-595
Take I-595 East to U.S. 1 South, go left at Dania Beach Boulevard, heading east, and go over Intracoastal Waterway bridge. Bear right, second turnoff, into John U. Lloyd State Park. Proceed 2.5 miles into park. Center's entrance on left, just past U.S. Coast Guard at 8000 North Ocean Drive.

Directions from I-75
Heading North or South
Exit I-595 East, take I-595 East to U.S. 1 South, go left at Dania Beach Boulevard, heading east, and go over Intracoastal Waterway bridge. Bear right, second turnoff, into John U. Lloyd State Park. Proceed 2.5 miles into park. Center's entrance on left, just past U.S. Coast Guard at 8000 North Ocean Drive.

Directions from I-95
Heading North or South

Just a reminder, let the John U Lloyd park ranger station know your going to Nova Southeastern and they will let you in free. The meeting will be in the 3rd Floor Auditorium, will have signs posted around the entrance. Look forward to having you all over!

Rumor has it we will have some sweet fish in the raffle! Sargassum Trigger, Cave basslet and more.

I know you said coral donations....do you think they'd want any Kenya? It's the only thing I have spares of right now, but I have it if they need it....

Back