Save the date: March 26th, 2013 FMAS General meeting

Kenya Tree, I had to break down my tanks and move nearly 1400 miles to get rid of it :D

Thanks for the offer, would be glad to get some off your hands for the university tank.

Cheers,
Ian

Sounds good, I've got a nice big piece attached to a barnacle cluster I'll bring in. Need to get it out of my display tank before it starts dropping branches and sending baby kenyas every which-way......

Another thing:

Once you get inside John U Lloyd Park you can't miss the building toward the end of the park, pull up close near the entrance gate and it should open automatically. See you tonight!

I've been here a few times for the dive-In series of lectures. It's a beautiful facility.

Glen

See what you're missing
dyha4u3e.jpg

Very Nice Building

photo1_zpscd366c2d.jpg

As always Bobby getting very close to Eric so he can add more tickets to the raffle.

photo3_zps2ab03c00.jpg

photo2_zps5302934e.jpg

there comes trouble

photo4_zpsec3de28c.jpg

My skimmer

photo9_zps5788f69c.jpg

photo5_zpse89cbf78.jpg

Matts UV on the wall

photo7_zps81657c29.jpg

The tallest GFO in the world or the smallest men in the world.

photo10_zpse01e9fb4.jpg

Thank you for keeping our reef a live for our future generations:

photo6_zps041e2bbf.jpg

Great meeting as usual, but I was really impressed with the turnout. Definitely the biggest turnout I can remember in the past couple years. I thoroughly enjoyed the presentations and love the work that they're doing there. The building was very impressive, and if you like Guy Harvey (I know I do), it's like a Guy Harvey museum.

Heh, sorry I was ruining your shot of the UV on the wall. Siptang was taking a pic of me next to the GFO. :facepalm:

Back