Save the date: March 26th, 2013 FMAS General meeting

nivram

Please note we are not meeting at our usual location this month.

Join us March 26th, 2013 @ 7pm at the Nova University Oceanographic Center located at John Lloyd Park in Dania, FL.

4u5a5ahe.jpg

In addition to receiving a tour of this beautiful facility. Keri O'neil (Research Assistant) will speak to us about "œHusbandry Lessons Learned in a Land-Based Coral Nursery".

ysy2y9a5.jpg

This will be a meeting you will not want to miss.

We will be have some terrific raffle items at this meeting. One of them being a 200gal box of instant ocean salt donated by World Wide Corals (Orlando, FL).

As many of you did for the Miami Science Museum last month, I ask you again this month to donate any coral frags you have to the schools mixed reef (maintained by Ian Rodericks).

Look forward to having you all visit! I will let the John U Lloyd security gate know there will be a meeting, so just tell the gate that you are going to Nova and they will let you in for free.

-Ian

Nice! I'm off so ill be there for sure. We will be able to check out the sweet insulation job on the piping that my brother and fellow Fmas member Ed did there while that building was being built.

Nice! I'm off so ill be there for sure. We will be able to check out the sweet insulation job on the piping that my brother and fellow Fmas member Ed did there while that building was being built.

About time you attend a club event :) lol

We will also have another speaker, Liz Larsen, who is working on her PhD on Acropora Cervicornis transplantation from an offshore nursery to damaged areas of reef.

Back