Save The Date

sdheath

Looks like Aquatinics is having their annual tent sale on Sun., Aug 30. I went last year, and there were plenty of great deals on ligting components and complete fixtures, and even corals and fish. Tom raffled off a bunch of high-end stuff, too.

I'll post more details when they're available.

I got a nice zoa colony last year with green, red, blue bigger than the size of my fist for $15...also got all the parts for my 4 bulb 24" T5 fixture except the wood and bulbs for around $100.

I hope they'll be at LEAST show casing the new Constellation hybrid series. Hopefully they'll sell some upgrades for the older fixture.

I didnt know that they actually sell livestock as well for the events. Thats gonna be awesome.

Hi All, this is what is on their Facebook Page

Aquactinics 2nd Annual Tent Sale
One day open to the public sale!
Host:
Aquactinics, LLC
Type:
Other - Retail
Network:
Global
Date:
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Time:
12:00pm - 4:00pm
Street:
5 Philip Pl.
City/Town:
North Haven, CT

View Map
Google
MapQuest
Microsoft
Yahoo
Phone:
Description
Aquactinics, LLC is once again opening its doors to the public! Come visit us on August 30th from 12pm - 4pm at our second annual Tent Sale. We will be offering big discounts on new fixtures and retro kits along with cleaning house of discontinued items and used and refurbished lighting fixtures. As an added bonus there will be frag tanks setup with a variety of high end corals and fish at GREAT PRICES! Don't miss out!

As we get closer to the date, we'll list some of the items that will be for sale along with the fish and corals.

We will be holding a raffle with great prices. Every person that stops by for the tent sale day will receive 1 free raffle ticket. Become a fan of our Aquactinics, LLC facebook page and receive 2 more raffle ticket free. Raffle items will be announced when it gets closer to the date and you must be present at time of raffle to win.

Back