saved his life now look at him

redox

he was almost dead when I found him at my lfs. he is now a wopping 6" and lovin life
fingerfood.jpg
[/IMG]

iliketriggers yes he lives with about 30 other fish in a 220 vat. Im worried daily of him jumping. I had a niger that I raised for 8 years and he jumped . I covered the vats for a long time with egg crate but took it off due to the light is was cutting down on:D

My friend worked at Vivid aquariums for awhile, and they had a 300 gal vat. They had a nice 8-10" Clown trigger who jumped from it in the middle of the night. Poor guy, they never covered it.

sweet fish, how about just building taller walls around the vat so he cant jump out..... just a thought, worst case he would bounce off the wall, no flopping on the floor.

Yeah and don't put your fingers near his tank either, he looked like he wanted to snack on me. :rollface:

He's a gorgeous fish, I'm glad you saved him.

-Sonja

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9273140#post9273140 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by I like Triggers
My friend worked at Vivid aquariums for awhile, and they had a 300 gal vat. They had a nice 8-10" Clown trigger who jumped from it in the middle of the night. Poor guy, they never covered it.

I saw that trigger, he was in a 300g vat with a 22" or so porky puffer.

BTW, that clown trigger was 15"+

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9276117#post9276117 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by saltyESQ
I saw that trigger, he was in a 300g vat with a 22" or so porky puffer.

BTW, that clown trigger was 15"+

I claimed it being over a foot, and I was corrected by Kyle that it was under that length. You saw their tangs over 12" too then?

I saw that CT several times in both the 300g round vat and the square vat. That guy was 15"+

The porky puffers eyes alone were almost the size of my fist and the CT was not much smaller than the porky.

I didn't see the tangs...wish I did though.

Back