SBreeflights, aquamaxx or current led?

Vrod2169

Folks I hav a 300 fowlr that I want to eventually start adding some soft corals and go slow into the reef world. I have an opportunity to get some special pricing through a friend on these brands so would like to get some thoughts on which brand pmodel might be best. Appreciate your input, thanks.

Both the aquamaxx and Current Usa are <1W diodes and lack the penetration/power of 3w diodes that the sbreef unit uses..
The lower units are typically only suited for low light corals in shallower tanks where the sb unit can support higher light demanding corals in deeper tanks..

The sb would be a better choice

Thank you, been keeping fish for like 37 years but never really worried about lighting as long as it looked good. Now I want that good look but with ability to keeps corals for a more natural look. Appreciate the input so much!

Both the aquamaxx and Current Usa are <1W diodes and lack the penetration/power of 3w diodes that the sbreef unit uses..
The lower units are typically only suited for low light corals in shallower tanks where the sb unit can support higher light demanding corals in deeper tanks..

The sb would be a better choice

That. ^^^^^^

Whatever you do, please do not buy SbReeflights!! The light fixture I received is a lemon, and customer service has been horrendous. pm if you want to know the details. I have extensive pictures and documentation.

it seems common for reefers to buy for what they think they need only to be limited later because they didn't spend a little extra.

Back