SC Aquariums in Rancho Cucamonga

I'm not gonna pretend to be an expert about it but that's not true.

Anyways back to the OP. SCA tanks are great for the price and nothing to be scared of. If u want a comparison between cad and SCA, I have both and they are pretty much the same. I do like cad over flow better. Cad has a new stand that seems to be a big improvement over their old stands. I just can't get over their CS and lack of support keeps me from future purchases. At MAX SCA offered me tanks for stupid cheap before they show. Full package 65 rimless for $500. 50 gallon cube full package for $300. And I got my 40 rimless with stand for $200. They offered me something like a 150 gallon full package for $650. This is 1 hour before show ends so they dump them fast.

Should have gotten me the 150 gallon system! Lol

Correct me if I'm wrong but to my knowledge, the stands are made from MDF. Anyone care to comment on how the SCA stands hold up with the sump? I would assume that overtime, the MDF would just absorb water evap from the sump!?!

Correct me if I'm wrong but to my knowledge, the stands are made from MDF. Anyone care to comment on how the SCA stands hold up with the sump? I would assume that overtime, the MDF would just absorb water evap from the sump!?!

I got the 50g cube for my 6 year old daughter a few months ago so she can learn to keep a reef tank. The panels have been ok so far, however the hinges are completely rusted. The veneer covering the panels appears to do a good job insulating the panels, time will tell how well they hold up.

Alex

CAD Lights 50 Artisan

CAD Lights 50 Artisan

I have had an Artisan II 50 gal for a couple months now and I really like it. It's lit by a Kessil W360.

With all the negative press, I'm waiting to see how it holds up.

Picture of my tank.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 0
Back