Schedule 80 1inch Pipe

chowberg

Hello, does anybody know where I can get Schedule 80 1 inch pipe? I went to Lowes (Northridge) because the website said it had it in stock but when I showed up there wasn't any. I'm in North Glendale/Pasadena area.

Also, if anybody has (4) approx 2 ft segments let me know - I'm probably going to be ordering off BRS sometime this week if not.

Thanks!

Check out Larry and Joe's. They have locations in Mission Hills and Northridge. They are a bit pricey, but they will have it.

burbank home depot shows limited stock. Worth a shot if it's not too far from you. I would also look in the conduit section of electrical department. Give them a call and use the sku number in the picture to confirm.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 11.15.20 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 11.15.20 PM.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1
burbank home depot shows limited stock. Worth a shot if it's not too far from you. I would also look in the conduit section of electrical department. Give them a call and use the sku number in the picture to confirm.

Awesome. I'll check this also. Thanks for the heads up.

I might have some. Let me check and I'll let you tomorrow morning. But don't know if it's worth the drive. I live in Cerritos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if its not enough, theres always hirsch pipe , ferguson (expensive) smardan supply.
all in your area

Back