School Project Cleaning Stuff F/S

fitch4

I have been trying to get the place cleaned up the last few days in prep for the FFM. I am going to start posting all of the odds and ends that I have in hopes that I can make some space and raise a few $ to replace my display tank (I will eventually have that to find a home for as well! Here is what I have so far, and sorry for the HUGE pics. Photobucket and I are not getting along today...

HPIM0605_zps5b1e75d1.jpg

Current USA Solana Metal Halide fixture (not the tank, just the fixture/bulb). It has never been used and comes with the "stock" 14K bulb. The unit has some dust but other than that is pretty much mint. It has a wall mount for mounting near the tank and would make a cool frag system or nano light. Looking for $75

HPIM0602_zps85df97db.jpg

Old school 250W DE MH fixture and ballast. It is ugly, has some rust, but fires up fine. It has a bulb but the life and history of it I would say is unknown. $25

HPIM0600_zps325ffcd3.jpg

Current USA 48" 8 x 54W bulb t-5 fixture. The bulbs need replacement but all of the ballasts are in working order. It has some ouside wear and tear, but should clean up nice. $100

HPIM0601_zps577da66a.jpg

6 x96W PC Retrofit "Kit" with ballasts, cords, caps, and 6 NIB 96W Blue life bulbs (2 Actinic, 2 50/50, 2 10K). The "kit" shows some wear but should be good to hook up on a tank or frag system. $25

I'd like to do cash, and not drive all over creation to get rid of this stuff but might consider some partial trades for stuff that I can use for the school (think hardy and quick growing!). I am sure as I continue cleaning I'll find more stuff!

-Jon

BF- I'd prefer not to ship only because I am not confident in my packing abilities. If nothing comes up here, I'll get back to you.

RBA- Storrs. Where are you?

Back