SCMAS Meeting April 19 (Speaker: Bob Fenner)

gcarroll

SCMAS Meeting April 19

When: Friday, April 19th, 2019 @ 7:00 p.m.
Where: IHOP, 1001 E 17th St, Santa Ana CA 92701-2546

This month's Guest Speaker: Bob Fenner

Bob Fenner is a wealth of reefing knowledge and the month he will be speaking about collection methods.

Don't forget to bring your water samples to have them tested by Steve Garrett

Also, be sure to get your raffle tickets for another amazing raffle!

Last edited:
SCMAS Meeting April 19 (Speaker: Bob Fenner)

Fenner is a hobby legend. Man I wish I could make down there. Coming from LA to OC is brutal traffic on Friday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fenner is a hobby legend. Man I wish I could make down there. Coming from LA to OC is brutal traffic on Friday night.

You won't know for sure if you don't try! I guarantee if we gave out a long distance award at the meetings you wouldn't even be in contention. Ever!

Come down early and visit the local stores, then get to ihop early and order dinner while there is some semblance of service. If your coming down the 5 Frwy, your welcome to stop and see my tank on the way.

Are you guys taking new members? I'm back in the hobby after a long break and would like to attend.

Are you guys taking new members? I'm back in the hobby after a long break and would like to attend.

Of course! Everyone is welcome. You don't need to be a member to attend, but the membership does have its perks. :beer:

Anybody have a old Neptune AcJr with 8 bar laying around, I need one, let me know how much? I will be at the meeting tonight. Thanks in advance

I'm glad that we finally put to rest the long standing and heated discussion of if you should feed bananas to your fish!!

Back