SCMAS Meeting Ju;y 20th

gcarroll

SCMAS Meeting*

When: Friday, July 20, 2018*@ 7:00 p.m.
Where: IHOP, 1001 E 17th St, Santa Ana CA 92701-2546

Topic: *How to beat the heat and the*Tank tour preview

Last weeks heatwave was a major wake up call to all of us with a reef tank as we saw that extreme heat can also put our captive reefs in jeopardy.

Also, we will discuss our *July 21st*tank tour. *We will have a BBQ at the end and I will need an RSVP in order to get a headcount for food.*

Unfortunately, Steve Garrett will not be in attendance so there will be no water testing..*

Also, be sure to get your raffle tickets for another amazing raffle! *Grand*prize is a Maxspect Gyre 250 w/ controller.

pciscott

Pirates Cove Reef
Brent I hope you can make it Saturday for my Tri Tip, BBQ Battle, Bring it:)

A head count would be much appreciated and we will be ending the Tour in Cypress CA at Pirates Cove Reef.

I have a couple extra Nems for club members if you would like to pick one up. Rainbow nems no charge to SCMAS members.

johnwin84

IEMAS Seceretary
What time will the tank tour take place? I work till 12 so might miss the first few.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

thegrun

Team RC
What time will the tank tour take place? I work till 12 so might miss the first few.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

John, we haven't quite finalized the schedule but we are starting at am in Irvine at Ivan's house, on to Anaheim a for a couple of stops, then to my house probably around 1:00pm. I'll post up the schedule when we finalize it.

-Mike

BeanMachine

Brent I hope you can make it Saturday for my Tri Tip, BBQ Battle, Bring it:)

A head count would be much appreciated and we will be ending the Tour in Cypress CA at Pirates Cove Reef.

I have a couple extra Nems for club members if you would like to pick one up. Rainbow nems no charge to SCMAS members.

Hey Scott, I'll take one if that is ok. :thumbsup: Thanks!

five.five-six

I want to plan a IE tank tour. Prolly $100 per person but will have a bus and a hosted bar on the bus.

Rule is that you have to take uber to the bus pickup point.