score!!!

macawmagic

In Memoriam
well my water change/fill ro bucket pipe is ran through the attic. works perfect! well filling the rodi bucket works perfect so far. haven't drilled the drain like through the wall for the water changes. plus I gotta run the return from the pump over the back and make that 3/4 a drain so that the overflow will handle the extra water being added to the tank. I'm so excited...no more lugging water!!!

haha...trust me...I can't wait till I have a house I can tear up for my tank. can you say designated tank room? lol. I just keep pushing the rents a little more here and there. I'm def. gunna get kicked out soon!

hey! thats cool,sounds similar to my setup. the rodi i ran a line through the attic to a 10g tank thats gravity fed to my tank, and that tank gets refilled 2x a week automatically from a shutoff solenoid.

works awesome...I've got a t at the end with one side going to a little hose 3/8 inch to fill my auto topoff and when I open that if you don't hold onto the house the thing would go wild like a snake!!! thanks again!

Back