Seeking 120-150?

Ballageddon

In Memoriam
My roomie has a 55 & wants to upgrade. Haha I got him!!!LOL he wants a 150 but I'm coaxing him towards a 120 in order to keep the 48" footprint. He's running acrylic but has a bad taste in his mouth due to scratches. A stand and canopy would be nice. He's going to use all his equipment for the most part to start with. We're hoping to find a nice used unit. He is on a slight budget but willing to splurge a bit.

RonMidtownStomp

You can edit this?
I have a really nice acrylic 100 gallon, reef ready with matching shaped stand. It's a "half-hex" meaning it is shaped like this: \____/

$225 for tank and stand. Very, very few scratches. None that detract from the look of it when viewed from more than a foot away.

Ron

jthao

Super Saiyan
fishguy5 has a 110 or so for dirt cheap. it's RR also, but I don't know if he still has it. hit him up if you're interested.

RonMidtownStomp

You can edit this?
2177775360038763404S600x600Q85.jpg

IMG_2435_sm.jpg

Only includes tank, stand, durso. I suppose you could have the sandbed if you really wanted it. I can't sell any rock until the new tank is set up. Dimensions are 60"x18"x20", 12" at the narrower part.

I thought Fishguy's was advertised as "really scratched up" but I could be wrong.

Ron

Last edited:

Ballageddon

In Memoriam
Looks nice. Not super keen on the shape and the scratches but it seems the price is right. May we swing through this evening to view it?