[SELL] Dry Rock / Ocean Clear Canisters / LG To SM Tanks / Etc / FREE

ReefinMadness89

Here is my crazy post. Please look back for more, clearing out my garage constantly finding things, more small equipment to come, I don't want to move it to the new house!

Call/Text 602-5.7.5.-1.3.7.8.
OBO FOR ALL!

-180g Long Tank w/custom stand $150 ONLY
Picture is HORRIBLE, taken outside for lighting. Seals are great. Not drilled, unsure if tempered. Wood trim. THICK GLASS. Sturdy stand needs finishing, I never got to the back or finishing the sides. GREAT PROJECT REEF / EASY FOWLR! Easy to move with 2 strong guys & pickup. 86" LONG, 18" Wide, 24" High. About 5 1/2' tall with stand.
*PICTURE BELOW*

-100+ LBS of DRY rock $1.00/lb. Needs rinsed/cleaned! Some beautiful pieces! Branches/colonies/caves/and more.
I'll make a deal for anyone that buys bulk. These are small to X-Large rocks!
*PICTURE BELOW*

-100+ LBS of DRY sand. $0.50/lb white, medium grit. Nothing too sugary or rough.
*NO PICTURE*

-Ocean Clear Canisters I have two of them. $40 each. Or $70 for both.
*PICTURE BELOW*

**FREE** More to come.
-Couple free 55 gallons. I know for a fact one needs new seals on side, the others have trim issues, but hold water to my knowledge. Dark wood trim, light wood trim, & black trim (doesn't hold water).
*PICTURE BELOW*

-29g light fixture / lid for all in one Eclipse tank. (No filter hardware). Could be great for LED lighting housing. Still has working bulbs.\
*NO PICTURE*

-Light bars that came with a stock 55g.
*NO PICTURE*

**FOR SALE PICTURES**
180g (Picture taken outside for lighting)
IMG_20110730_150232.jpg

Rock (Needs washed!)
IMG_20110730_151038.jpg

Canisters
IMG_20110730_151130.jpg

**FREE STUFF PICTURES**
Dark wood trim 55g
IMG_20110730_151027.jpg

Light wood trim 55g
IMG_20110730_151150.jpg

Got your message Rollinnolland, thanks! See you soon.

Have one member that might be coming to buy sand and what not, also wanted the lid, but I'll see who shows up and let you know.

All pick ups are in Glendale near 51st Ave & Bell Rd!

After Friday, pickups will be at a storage unit, house has to be empty by friday!

Sold that fixture 918, sorry! It was a 48" Aqualight Pro.

And no, Willow01, moved out a couple months ago. Now my MIL is selling her house and I can't use it as free storage anymore.

New house is too small for any big ambitions, maybe a few aquaculture setups in 40br but that's about it.

Back