Sell me your tonga and Fiji branches

RiffRaff

I'm going to build a rock wall for the new tank. Id liketo use mostly tonga and Fiji branches for the main pieces and then just use foam for the rest. Doesn't need to be live. Although it would be real cool if it was. Thanks. Now give it up.

I have a huge multi branch tonga branch rock(37 pounds total in weight). You could easily break up the branches. size 14" wide, 11.5" deep(front to back) and 16" tall. About 9 or 10 branches total from the base outwards. I dont think it will work in my new 210rr setup...Currently in my 90 set up and I have had it for over 3 years.

I have two really large pcs. They are the diameter of approximately a soda can. There is about 22lbs between the two. I would have to dig them out of my reef. 80 bucks if you want them. I will post a picture of them when they were first in the tank a couple of years ago. this is before they were colored up. they are live and have been for years. I have had them for 8 to 10 years cant remember.

IMG_3677.jpg

Here is a current pic of it....and no the RBTA's dont come with it. I will pick them off and sell them.
branch.jpg

sbeason's rock is amazing! Don't break it. Its perfect. Just look at it. It should be preserved. Seriously look up at it again. crazy

I agree....do not break that up. I would not even sell it to be broken up. I would find someone that would guarantee that they would keep it full.

I've got a small piece you can have if you ever make it out this direction. It's got two branches. One about 7-8" long the other branch is broken off at about 2".

No I wouldn't break up that rock. It's definitely a display piece. I'd have to measure to see if it would even fit in my tank. But I really don't see me making it out to St. Elmo since I'm from IL originally and never heaard of that town. But I think that I'd be better off price wise using non-live rock. Since I'm going to be building a wall and need the caulk to cure. Everything thats live would die in that time

hey i have some foam and epoxy left over from when i did my rock wall if you want it. also i have a few pieces of rock no much but it will need a acid/vinegar bath that you can have

Back