Selling some stuff off

plankton

Premium Member
All,

Cleaning out the garage of stuff I don't need any longer. No shipping. Pickup only in Tracy, CA

1) Aquamedic OceanLight 250 W DE halide pendent, DE bulbs and 2 ballasts. Ballasts are Noisy. Orignial Price is $310, selling for $125

2) 50 gallon glass tank, stand and power compact lighting system. [selling for cyclebrkr]. $100

3) ASM G4. Originally paid $350. Sell for $175

4) Tunze Stream complete setup:

1-7095 multi controller
2-6100 stream pumps
2-Magnets (6080-50)

Originally paid $1100, asking $800 or best offer. This is my all time favorite pump system.

5) EuroReef RC-180 beta.

Originally paid $550 to local reefer for it used and will sell for $450 or best offer.

6) SPA ozone unit. Paid $100. Sell for $50.

7) rock

Have a small box of fiji rock I bought from Walt Smith. It's all dry/dead now. Small rocks (< 6") at $1 a pound.

I also have 2 huge pieces (1 fiji and one tonga) that I will sell to someone with a very large tank. These pieces are very heavy and big. Serious inquires only.

Scott

How did you like that skimmer? I see you got a H&S now? They much better as people have been saying latly?

I am looking for some info on the ozone unit......what is the full name of the manufacturer?

yoboyjdizz -

Prior to the H&S, the ASM G4 was my all-time favorite skimmer - cheap and effective. But the ASMs are for insump only.

Now, of course, the H&S is my hands down favorite for many reasons including : craftmenship, effectiveness, and noise.

Scott

Pic of 50G tank. Dim are roughly 1 foot x 4 foot by 16" tall. Only light (2 power compacts), tank and stand are included.

41050Ga.jpg

Very BIG Tonga? (fused branching) rock. The ruler is 6" long for scale.

410rock1.jpg

BIG Figi rock. The ruler is 6" long for scale.

410rock2.jpg

The following is still available:

1) Aquamedic OceanLight 250 W DE halide pendent, DE bulbs and 2 ballasts. Ballasts are Noisy. Orignial Price is $310, selling for $125

2) 50 gallon glass tank, stand and power compact lighting system. [selling for cyclebrkr]. $100

5) EuroReef RC-180 beta.

Originally paid $550 to local reefer for it used and will sell for $450 or best offer.

6) SPA ozone unit. Paid $100. Sell for $50.

7) rock

speedracered - I have a 5 gallon bucket full of small rocks (< 6") and weighs 31 pounds (dry).

palileo - Both big rocks weigh 25 pounds each (dry).

juskeepswiming - OK, you are backup for G4. Have you started your dream tank yet?

Hey plankton, I am going down to escalon on sunday to play some golf down in the valley.

How much are you wanting for the small rocks, can you sell some or you want to sell all in one purchase?

PRICE REDUCED:

2) 50 gallon glass tank, stand and power compact lighting system. [selling for cyclebrkr]. $50

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8107990#post8107990 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by juskeepswiming
my dream tank will likely remain a dream tank with a $580 PG&E bill

Do you have a whole house fan?

Back