Selling the farm

Lightsluvr

Tangaroa to 500 gallons
Premium Member
Due to health reasons, I am selling my entire saltwater system.

I want to find someone to buy the entire system and will give priority to someone who has the ability to buy it all. To read the entire saga of the Lightsluvr "ocean", please click on my "home page" in the drop-down beneath my handle.

If after a short time I cannot find someone to buy the entire system, I have a buyer for the livestock. After the livestock is gone, I will look for a buyer for the tank, stand, main sump and pumps. Only after the tank and stand is gone, I will consider parting out the remaining pieces.

Most of your questions can be answered by reading the home page. The buyer is responsible for moving the system within 30 days.

Included in the "System sale" is a 350G AGE 96"x36"x28" Hybrid tank with starfire front, exterior overflow and built-in closed loop system (This tank was completely updated onsite by AGE in July 2012; AGE steel powder-coated stand; 90G Acrylic main overflow Sump; 100G Rubbermaid Filtration Sump with 400 pounds Live Rock; 50G Rubbermaid Refugium Sump, (2) Hammerhead and (1) Barracuda Reeflo pumps; Reeflo Super-Pro Skimmer powered by Reeflo Dart Gold pump; 65G (x2) Water Management system with 5-stage RO-DI filter; 25G ATO Reservoir with Tunze ATO system; Bulk Reef Supplement system with pumps for Calcium, Magnesium and ALK; APEX Computer controller w/ 2 control heads, extra power heads and wi-fi for pump controls; Red Oak facade for front side of system; 36"x96" rolling T-5 light system for ceiling mount, including (24) - 48" bulbs and ballasts; (2) MP20 thru the glass pumps w/ a third MP20 which needs controller update from EcoTech; Boxes and boxes of books, spare parts, chemicals, supplies, everything saltwater related will go with the package.

Livestock to be included with the system sale:
6" Blue Hippo Tang (4+ yrs)
7" Blonde Naso Tang (2 yrs)
8" DesJardin Sailfin Tang (3 yrs)
5" Yellow Tang (4 yrs)
6" Magnificent Foxface Rabbitfish (3 yrs)
4" Achilles Tang (1 year)
4" Copperband Butterflyfish (3 yrs)
3" Bangaii Cardinalfish (4+ yrs)
(2) ORA Black-White Ocellaris Clownfish 2-3" (3 yrs)
(2) ORA Orange-White Ocellaris Clownfish 2-3" (4+ yrs)
3" Green Chromis (3 yrs)
4" Red Head Wrasse (1 yr)
(2) 3" Diamondhead Anthias (2 years)
3" Coral Beauty (3 years)
(2) 8" tear-drop clams

I am obligated to post a price for anything offered for sale on RC, so I am placing a $8000 price for the entire system. Buyer pays all moving costs. Serious buyers only please PM me to have frank discussions about a possible deal. DO NOT ASK ME TO PART OUT the system at this time.

This system is also being brokered for me by a third party and is subject to prior sale.

Thanks, RC.

LL

Sorry to hear about your health issues. Sending prayer your way. I enjoyed seeing your tank and appreciate the 48" light you sold me. Hope things get better for you.

Back