September Photo Contest

rams

ramtheory
September’s theme will be coolest fish shot. I am still working with the board on firming up some prizes hopefully by end of next week. We are working with most of our sponsors on this so please be patient. Then I will announce past and present winners. Any questions please feel free to express them on this thread along with your entries.

Thanks
rams

this is the only cool picture that i have....

hellow.jpg

Do these have to be recent pictures?
Do these have to be our OWN tank?

Just asking, because I know a lot of people have a TON of pictures because they've been taking pictures for a long time. To me it seems like they have a bit of an advantage.

the only rule I am aware of from the original set is:

- Photo submitted must be taken by you

so to answer your questions No & No

To be fair just ask Fade to let you stop by. He has lots of cool fish to take a picture. :D

Rules:
-To enter a photo you must be an official SLASH member (dues paid)
-Photo submitted must be taken by you
-Photos may be no larger than 1000 x 1000 pixels.
-No photoshopping, resizing is ok

Hey Kent you joining this time? or just showing off?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8100416#post8100416 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Chelsey
Rule:
-To enter a photo you must be an official SLASH member (dues paid)

Hey show off, you could win a prize. Plus you can stop pretending when you want a discount. :lol:

Just need to catch up with you, maybe we should drop in on Goalie. He has been sleeping under a rock to long and hockey is right around the corner.

If I catch him at the Columbia Bowling alley I am going to go in and kick his chair. :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8106153#post8106153 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ramtheory
Just need to catch up with you, maybe we should drop in on Goalie. He has been sleeping under a rock to long and hockey is right around the corner.

If I catch him at the Columbia Bowling alley I am going to go in and kick his chair. :lol:

i have never seen you once at the alley

Took this today- It's out of focus but kinda cool anyway...This guy isn't too fond of the camera.....

8543flame.jpg

Oh ya, winners will receive a gift certificate from one of our local sponsors. Past winners will be announced September 21st. Start clicking SLASHers! :thumbsup:

Any more pics we vote in less than a week!

Kent buck up, dude... :D

Back