Set your DVRs. LIFE (aka Planet Earth 2) premieres this weekend

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/life/episodes.html

FISH
Premiering Sunday, March 28, at 9 PM e/p
Fish are the most varied and diverse backboned creatures on the planet. They range from pregnant males to fish that fly, to those that have a top speed faster than a cheetah "” sailfish. (Full Description)

CREATURES OF THE DEEP
Premiering Sunday, April 4, at 9 PM e/p
Deep-sea marine invertebrates are extraordinarily diverse. From carnivorous squids to giant spider crabs, sea stars to monster worms, these animals are tough survivors despite the lack of a backbone. (Full Description)

Isn't Oprah the narrator of this series?. You can't beat Morgan Freeman in my book. These series and then the original Shark Week stuff on discovery are great.

Thanks for the heads-up Alan! Will definitely catch this one...

Isn't Oprah the narrator of this series?. You can't beat Morgan Freeman in my book. These series and then the original Shark Week stuff on discovery are great.

I could listen David Attenborough narrate a quilting bee. The BBC version of Planet Earth has him narrating, check it out if you haven't yet.

I watched Volcanos of the Deep Sea earlier today on the Science Channel and it is the best footage I've ever seen of the deep sea vents. The CGI is great also. I dvr'ed it from a week or so ago but I'm not sure when they're planning on reshowing it. Definitely worth an hour of your time.

Back