Setup Fusion but it looks the same as the old one

ReefGoatfish

Updated the firmware, updated web pages, enabled fusion and the controller, in the controller, restarted the controller, all looks the same, manual said to get a token from a tile in the dashboard to create an account to connect to the fusion server, and if the tile isn't there "do so" but it doesn't say how to do so, well there is a "apex fusion" tile in my dash board already and it says in it "apex fusion ok" not sure were to go from here, any clues ??

truth is, the old one is just fine , not a fan of the cloud based crap anyway, but it seems as though that you can revert back to the old 'non cloud' system if you want by just disabling it in the software or the controller , is this true???

the only reason i'm doing this , is i want to try the wxm module to control my Radions and Vortech pumps as i hate the ecodumb cloud based crap, can the old apex system do that ???? thx for your time,

If Fusion says OK then that means your Apex has been linked to a Fusion account.

To access your Fusion account type in apexfusion.com and log in with the username and password used to create the Fusion account. (This is different then the username and password to log into the classic dashboard)

Yes the classic dashboard works fine, Fusion just gives you additional features.

It is easier to program radions and vortechs in Fusion then the classic dashboard as if you have to use up your 32 profiles when programming in the classic. If program using the Fusion Wizards it has predefined profiles and don't count against the 32 custom profiles.

Back