sexy SPS not for lames...

cjvale

So today i went onmy usual zoa/paly run to DC (diablo coral) and walked away without a fricken zoa...or paly for that matter... i am now a SPS user... Jess had such nice pieces, i figured most of the were photoshoped when i looked on his FB site but to see them in person was stunning... now i have to explain this to the wife, i feel like i have a drug habbit im keeping in the closet. Any one else been to dc lately and walked away feeling a dog that pussed on the rug???

Anyways a big bump for this place just for making me feel the way i did when i left. (Felt like AA) " hello my name is Chris, and i have a SPS habbit "

I didnt understand a single word you said bud lol... But yea i picked up some livestock today from DC and am very happy.

Thanks J

Jess pulled the okey doke on me... he had nice zoas but his sps was too sexy to pass up. Yes i said sexy and referred to a coral in the same breath, everytime i got there expecting to spend a certin amount i exceeded it..2-3 times over.

I picked a few SPS from dc a few weeks ago. All are doing very well.I was there last Sunday to pick up some supplies and he had just gotten in a new shippment. If I hadn't been on my bike I would have picked up a few new pieces.

Back