SFVR September potluck meeting !!!!!

You're right, but I'm sure they have bigger fish to fry like Samsung. I wonder if the iPod/iPhone/iPad pH monitor or controller they have is Apple approved.

BTW, just noticed that their site is down. All this talk on RC got them in trouble!! LOL

To all paid members... We now have a hanna phosphate tester... Soo bring your water and get it tested!
20120907_213434.jpg

You're right, but I'm sure they have bigger fish to fry like Samsung. I wonder if the iPod/iPhone/iPad pH monitor or controller they have is Apple approved.

BTW, just noticed that their site is down. All this talk on RC got them in trouble!! LOL

I believe they are updating the website.

The only reason why apple won their suit against Samsung is the fact that there's no way am American court would ruling favor of a foreign nation. All their lawsuits are utter bullsht. They shouldn't have won. Apple steals more than other tech company out there

Bro, your not going to hear any objections from me as far as portos goes. Hmmmm guava filled pastries are my best friend hahaha

Sorry guys, I won't be able to make the meeting! I'm still on a business trip and will get back later this weekend.

Back