SFVR September potluck meeting !!!!!

My son is going to Stanford but I don't want them to beat USC this year ...

Ucla wins again ?

Shirley and Brent ( Kat & little Kat ) you guys are always generous !!!
Luke thanks for the barrel
Justin for the PJ
Kelly for the dragons breath algae

And to everyone that came.

Last edited:
wait... you have a kid in college? and why would you not want usc beaten by stanford? Also ucla is winning by 30 points. six minutes left.. Last drive looked like crap. 3 penaltys for 25 yards, and then an interception...

My 9 years old will go to stanford and we are already working very hard for him to accomplish that goal.

Brent thought of something interesting to have him evaluated by Mensa.

Lawrence - When you get a chance, glue down the bottom of the leaves where it starts to branch out like frag so that it has a base. It will start growing like a bush.

Kelly I just rubberbanded my piece down. Do you think that'll work?

Also, thank you for hosting Lawrence. Do appreciate it.

sorry i missed it lawrence....had another party to go to. i swear ill make it to one of these meetings!

Lawrence, you must run a tight ship if everyone is apologizing for not going :). What's your secret on keeping everyone in line??

Lawrence, you must run a tight ship if everyone is apologizing for not going :). What's your secret on keeping everyone in line??

It's called they don't get the wonderful food we all prepared so they missed out... and we had a GREAT raffle as well...
20120915_185808.jpg
20120915_185956.jpg
20120915_1858290.jpg
20120915_185848.jpg
20120915_185922.jpg

Actually there is a lot more people came but everyone is all over the place and some don't want to be in the picture.
All of the raffle item are from each other.

Most of the member of Sfvr are good friends and we communicate well:)

Brian had a b day party to go to
Rik have his son's baseball game
Kent my very generous friend enjoying his new Porsche
Jeff and Paul are going to CFM today
Mike have Business trip to go to
Some other friend have something to do but let me know in advance but we still have about 30 reefers in my house
that go home full and happy even without me cooking Pinoy Style Pork BBQ.

Back