SFVR September potluck meeting !!!!!

easy huh??? Ill make you the same deal as kelly... But you will only have to eat 1 chile whole pod, not made into salsa. I used 4 pods for kellys salsa. And ill give you a few heads of red hornets or cherry charms. 5 minute burn rule applies :)

Rik, they are chilleno peppers that they usually grow in the seirra nevada range. They are a pickling type pepper. Pretty mild and very yummy.. the red ones are either ghost Chile (hot) or the Trinidad scorpion butch t (really hot)

That's when you're curled up in the corner in a fetal position crying like a girl for 5 minutes because you cannot consume anything to ease the burning sensation...

hahahahahahaha Or watching a large fishtank to try to take your mind off of it. Yeah, you need to disguise it. The flavor of the chile is awesome but stupid hot. i have done straight just so i know whats the pains like and its no fun for about 15 minutes-30 minutes depending on your tolerance. And Kelly, Your lucky i didnt add and citric acid (powder, totally safe) to the mix but makes it hurt just that much more :blown:

Back