Share my breeding of Golden angelfish

Grey L

I received my two Golden Angelfish about 4 days ago. I put them in my quarantine tank and they are in good condition now, but they haven't opened artificial feed completely. Can you give me some advice?
My isolation box gave two water pipes as shelter, with black adhesive paper on all sides, in order to give them enough sense of security.
In addition, I added some agents to strengthen the fish's immune system. My chaff and arctic krill feed are still on the way, and when they're stable, I'll put them in my reef tank.
截图20220719111723.png

Don't worry about the feed. I will drain it with water pipe and add fresh water after ten minutes.

Welcome to RC! Was the chaff and artic krill what they were used to being fed?

Good Luck with your project! I've had good luck getting new fish to eat NL Spectrum pellets by mixing 2 Little Fishes ZoPlan palnkton powder with the pellets. I would add some more pieces of PVC pipe and add "dither" fish.

Welcome to RC! Was the chaff and artic krill what they were used to being fed?
I think this is a trial, I also bought frozen spirulina and harvest shrimp, so far it seems they can't starve, even if refuse artificial feed. Because they're eating microalgae off my fish tank.

Good Luck with your project! I've had good luck getting new fish to eat NL Spectrum pellets by mixing 2 Little Fishes ZoPlan palnkton powder with the pellets. I would add some more pieces of PVC pipe and add "dither" fish.
Do you have pictures of powder and Pellet? I think I will buy and try it.

Thank you, I have found it, the ingredients are very rich, completely different from those bought in China, the ingredients are relatively simple.

Back